I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna join the 2014 Finish-Along. Firstly, I must make a disclaimer. My finishes this quarter and this year always fall lower on the list than my job and grad school. Also, I am pretty fickle, so I’m just gonna post all the things that are in my head right now as well as WIP’s and UFO’s. It’ll give me a better chance at actually accomplish something. Without further ado, here is my list:
- A blue quilt for my niece. Probably HST’s sewn together to make small and large squares. Gotta finish it by her wedding in June!!!!
- The “Welcome Back, Kevin” quilt.
- Quilt my rainbow bricks quilt. It has been languishing on the shelf for a year!!!! The only decision left to make is black vs. invisible thread.
- Quilt the starshine quilt. It’s mine. I deserve a damned quilt.
- My parent’s crosshatch quilt. Only 30 partial seam blocks to go!
- The Christmas echo star quilt. Okay, so this one probably won’t be done anytime soon.
- Andy’s fingerless gloves. Attach the finger flaps, then knit and attach the thumb flaps. If I don’t hurry up, it’s going to take me another winter.
- My mother’s blueberry pillow (or possibly throw-sized quilt, but probably pillow). This should probably get finished before her birthday in March.
- My jeweltones scrappy quilt.
- The Vintage Quilt Revival sampler in solids!!!!!
- Possibly even a Retro Rubies tablerunner.
Well, that’s a long and entirely unmanageable list. Can’t wait to get started on it this weekend!!!