I’m back! We’ve finally reached summer break– a time for family, sun, and crafts. I’m so glad to have made it.
To celebrate my return, I’m participating in the 2015 Finish Along this quarter. I’m looking to finish:
- “The Hooloovoo”– my niece’s wedding quilt
- My red and white lattice quilt
- “Sea of Rainbows”– my scrappy batik Arkansas Crossing quilt
- Quilting my “Starshine” quilt
- Quilting my “Rainbow Bricks” quilt
- Gabriel’s crochet baby blanket
- The skirts and tops I started last summer
I know that it seems quilt an ambitious list, but these are the months in which I get things accomplished.